Saturday, November 14, 2009

Dealing with demanding people

There is a customer of mine. A distasteful fellow who is very short, demanding and rude. I'd love to introduce a knot on his visage but alas the laws of the land do not permit me to do so. During my last visit to his facility I discovered a multitude of incorrect installation issues on his control system. He installed this equipment. He screwed - up. He is transferring his anger and frustration on anyone close enough to him to catch his wrath. What a boob. Today, being a Saturday, I was home with my family busily engaged with whatever it was I was doing when this irritant calls me and demands I provide him with solutions right then, right there, and on my time. Dang cellular phones cutting out at such inopportune times. And batteries? They can be unreliable...

Tiny

No comments: