Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Family Politics - what a crock

I learned last night one of my aunts has died. She was old, infirmed and it was a blessing. Now her funeral is this Friday. I'm not going because her husband will be there and there is serious bad blood 'tween he and I. Some of the family are concerned, some are offended. I simply don't give a rats butt. There is nothing I can do for my aunt and my uncle is an asshole. Nothing there for me. No reason to go.

So, good luck dear aunt in the here-after. I hope you enjoy your peace and eternal rest. As for my uncle? We'd all be a lot happier if you'd join your wife.

1 comment:

David said...

Now dear sir, is that really a Christian attidude to have? Your uncle is still a child of God. But I also understand that sometimes we wouldn't mind if certain people were to progress along the path of eternal progression a little faster than others at least with reference to leaving behind their physical tabernacle if you get my drift.